Friday, May 29, 2009

COLLEGE!!!

Woohoo! College starting in 1 month time! Can't wait! I know-I know, most people would say I'm crazy that I'm looking forward to all the studying and exams but the truth is, I've missed the nerdy life. I missed doing homeworks! LOL-I sound nuts. Anyways, I'll be doing Mass Communications in Han Chiang College.

It is true what parents used to say. Enjoy and cherish your school life. When you start working, you'll know how hard it is. Yup! School life is definitely better. I've made some pretty silly decisions throughout my 20 years of living.
Example: dropping out of school...

But, I managed to pick up the pieces of me...LOL

And now, I need to divide myself into 4. Why 4? For my studies, my other half, my work & my family(including my dogs)

Found love a couple of time for the past 6 years but most of it ended up with me:
Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love...
I keep bleeding I keep keep bleeding love...

I'VE LEARNED THAT:
It will all get better in time...
Even though I really love you...
I'm gonna smile 'cause I deserve too
It will all get better in time...

BUT THE TRUTH IS:
No matter what you say about love...
I keep coming back for more...
Get my head in the fire...
Sooner or later...
I get what I'm asking for...

THE THING IS, I NEED TO:
Take one step at a time...
There's no need to rush...
It's like learning to fly...
Or falling in love...
It's gonna happen & it's...
Supposed to happen...

BUT NOW THAT I'VE FOUND MY OTHER HALF:
You are the reason that I breathe...
You are the reason that I still believe...
You are my destiny...
No there is nothing that can stop us...
Nothing can ever come between us...
So come & dance with me...

AND I'M REAL GLAD 'CAUSE:
Nobody gonna love me better...
I'mma stickwitu forever...
Nobody gonna take me higher...
I'mma stickwitu...
You know how to appreciate me...
I'mma stickwitu, my baby...
Nobody ever made me feel this way...
I'mma stickwitu...

0 comments:

Post a Comment