Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ICE AGE 3: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS - 8th JULY 2009

Wasn't excited 'bout Ice Age 3:Dawn of the Dinosaurs but it was damn funny! Glad I went to watch it with my classmate from college. Went with same gang. Annie, Nehemiah, Adeline, Pei Fei and Helmet. LOL!
Pei Fei & Helmet were sooo busy talking amongst themselves though they just know eachother for 1 week only. Annie & I biasa la, we kacau everyone...

Not gonna spill spoilers here-haha.

After the movie ended, Nehemiah, Adeline, Pei Fei and Helmet went back. Annie & I went window shopping in Prangin Mall. We went to survey laptops and for me of course clothes! Hah...

Almost bought a 'lala-chai' hoodie! But Annie stopped me! Good thing also, my other friends usually encourage me to buy rather than stop and think before buying. Except for Amanda & Jin Hoon.
The hoodie was green and black, plaided.

Anyways, we got a really good deal for a laptop. Hopefully I can save enough for it. No more new clothes! I HOPE I CAN KEEP THIS PROMISE!

Left Prangin at 6.30pm 'cause Annie got band practice.

It was fun hangin out with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment