Wednesday, August 19, 2009

2nd DAY of 1 Week College Break

Woke up feeling cheeky...
SMS friends, prank them...
Blast the stereo and sang along to Delta Goodrem's In This Life. BEST music to come out of Australia EVER!

Supposed to go to Greenlane McD for lunch with Nehemiah but he aeroplaned me last minute. By last minute I mean I was already at McD...

Went to cyber cafe to Dragonica for 5 hours but server is under maintenance till evening. Wasted! Paid for 5 hours already. Gonna facebook and blog for 5 hours then...

Went to Queensbay Mall at 7.30pm. OMG! There's a FunFair at the outdoor parking area! It's been soooo long since I've been to a FunFair. I wanna go! I wanna go! LOL!
Anyways, went to watch Aliens In Attic with friends. Great movie. Hilarious...

You know you love me...
xoxo - Gossip Boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment