Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday 28th August 2009

OMG! Tutorial class for Visual Communication was cancelled. A day without class is sooooo BORING! I went for a haircut in the morning. Went to college at 12.30pm to verbally kill the TroubleMaker of our batch but turns out she dropped out already. Anyways, the first reaction I got from my classmates when I reach the canteen was "YOU CUT YOUR HAIR??, WHY YOU CUT YOUR HAIR??" Haha, its time for a change. For fun. New hairstyle? New hair color next? LOL! Hang out till 1pm before English class starts (I attend it for fun). Chatted with Vion and the rest. Together with my darling! We were sooo happy that the TroubleMaker dropped out that we announced it to most of our classmates, haha!

After class, which ended at 3pm, we had lunch at the canteen and continue our daily 'news' on whats happening in our batch, group or whateva you wanna call it. Of course, my darling was there. Hehe...

You know you love me...
xoxo - Gossip Boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment