Monday, October 5, 2009

5th October 2009 - Friday...

Monday oh monday, woke up at 8am today. Blast my stereo while getting ready to go out. Went out with Amanda. First I follow her to get her car 'service'. Get her car a lil bit of spa treatment la so to say. Then we head to Gurney Plaza. It's been awhile since we hang at RedBox so we head to RedBox. Balik balik sing same songs. RedBox don't really update their song library. LOUSY! Even Lenka they only have The Show. Come on! I want Trouble Is A Friend. They don't even have PCD's Hush Hush!!!

Anyways, after RedBox, I followed Amanda to KDU 'cause I wanna get some information about the degree course offered for Mass Communication. Not too bad the offers but have to do it in main campus which is in Kota Damansara, KL. KDU = Kolej Duit Utama. Didn't get to see Josh and Stephanie there 'cause they were in class. Too bad! I miss them!
Next, Amanda took me for a tour. Gosh! The students there, they can't even flash a smile. When I went to Han Chiang to check out the courses offered, they were smiles everywhere. So damn lansi the people in KDU except for Amanda, Joshua and Stephanie of course...

Then we rush back to Han Chiang 'cause I have a study group going on there. To my classmates, SORRY for arriving late! Paisehh...

The study group created conflict and later it was shift to Greenlane McD. Amanda helped us with some Micro stuffs.

At 7pm, we meet up with our superior from P1 Wimax. My god! Lagi STRESS...don't even wanna talk about it...

Joseph - OUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment