Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Day Where The Veil that Separates Our World with the Netherworld...

In the Celtic tradition it is known as Samhain, where the veil between our world and the netherworld is at its thinnest, making it possible for nether-beings to cross to our world for that 24hours.

"Tonight as the barrier between two realms grow thin, spirits shall walk amongst us once again. They will be families, friends, foes, pets and strangers. This feast, I will leave on my doorstep all night. On my window, one candle shall burn bright to help my loved ones find their way as they travel this eve and this night until dawn. In  life is death and in death is life, tonight we are joined again..."


Halloween is what it's known in Malaysia! 2 days to Halloween and I wanna dress up in costumes and have fun! I have Count Dracula in mind but the modern day Count Dracula. Count Jocula instead? Haha...


Not sure if I have the chance or not...
We'll see...


Joseph - OUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment