Monday, October 25, 2010

Dear GOD

God, if you are up there and if you still care about me, I NEED YOU NOW. Dear God, I am feeling very unhappy. I can't explain why but I just want to tear up. I went to college this morning and I felt very tired about everything. I can't pinpoint what it is. I keep feeling so down, so de-motivated and I just want to cry it out. I feel like I don't belong. I feel I can't stay there any longer. Why am I misunderstood most of the time? Why I can't just be a normal student? I know I stand out everywhere I go but I don't want unnecessary attention. I do not need it. I feel like everything has changed. College feels like a place for gossips and dramas. And I am in the center of it.


I've always been told that I am meant for big things, that I have a place in this world and I'll make it big. I am struggling through life everyday and it is just VERY tiring to be misunderstood. Can I go on for 1 more year? I  am someone who is an emotional freak. I show my emotions. People can tell when I am down. Sometimes it is not good so I am keeping it to myself but it is slowly eating me up. I am destroying myself. ''You like to keep things to yourself and go around emo-ing. If you continue keeping it to yourself, you will be in your own world and it will eat you up'' - a best-friend of mine said that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment