Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I WANT YOU TO BE...(like this)

Change...it is not necessarily good nor bad. Sometimes its good, sometimes it is not. Who I am in the past is really messed up. Who I am as I progress through college? I am starting to like him but the thing is, we as human tend to change according to the society's wants. I've experienced it myself. I have changed SO MUCH just because of the wants of society. This morning, exactly 2.30am, I sat in my friend's car and realized...I don't know who I am anymore. I keep trying to be the person that people expect me to be, the person that is perfect in people's eyes. The person whom my friends like. I avoid being or doing what they dislike at all cost.

So now the question is, WHO AM I? Yes, I am Joseph Pek but what is my personality now? I used to be quiet with no confidence at all. But I gained my confidence and I became more sociable. Still, I search and search but I don't know who I am or what I am. Which category do I belong, I don't know.

But one thing is for sure, I am meant for greatness. I am destined for something big. I'll make it big someday, somewhere. I am somebody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment