Friday, October 15, 2010

Project Lambert

Can't believe I actually went for Adam Lambert's concert. The GLAMNATiON TOUR 2010. Its still so surreal. Lambert is a true performer. He did 15sets with only 2 short breaks. And I mean REALLY short breaks. It was less than 2-3minutes. Lambert did numbers from his stint in American Idol such as Ring Of Fire and also numbers from his For Your Entertainment album. I don't think I remember all the songs he did but these are the ones memorable to me. He did Voodoo, For Your Entertainment, Sleepwalker, Ring Of Fire, Fever, Whataya Want From Me, If I Had You, Mad World and others.

A local artist which to me is an unknown, Danell Lee (don't like him) and Denis Lau opened for the Malaysia Tour. Lambert kick start the concert with Voodoo and ended it with If I Had You but came back with Mad World as an encore number after much screaming and shouting from die hard fans. It was really fun and a high-flying experience. Pictures will be up soon so stay tune!

To Be Continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment