Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Empire State Of MY Mind

Noise is always loud, there are sirens all around and the streets are mean. If I can make it here, I can make it anywhere, that's what they say. Seeing my face in lights or my name in marquees found down on the road. Even if it ain't all it seems, I got a pocketful of dreams. In KL...concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do. Now you're in KL, these streets will make you feel brand new, big lights will inspire you. One hand in the air for the big city, no place in the world that can compare, put your lighters in the air saying yeah, yeah, yeah~

This is my third time going to KL. First was to visit an old flame, second was with friends during semester break and now, its for the Adam Lambert concert. Although KL is pack with traffic jams and all, I still like it there. Maybe I will find my new/fresh start over there. Maybe I am born for something bigger than Penang. Like I always say, I've got a pocketful of dreams, ideas going round my head with no means to execute it. Maybe KL is where I will shine. I relate all of these with Alicia Keys' Empire State Of Mind, the broken down version. I hope KL will be my home once I can find the means the settle in there. I do love Penang but I love KL too. KL is like the New York in the States.

The feeling of excitement is not necessarily for the Adam Lambert concert but its more to going back to KL...

0 comments:

Post a Comment